What is Indonesian Coconut Shell Charcoal?
Meaning of Indonesia Coconut Shell Charcoal
Indonesian Coconut Shell Charcoal – If we talk about Indonesia Coconut Shell Charcoal, of course, we must understand to know what is coconut shell charcoal. However, it turns out that there are many kinds other than coconut shell charcoal. We can learn about all kinds of charcoal in this article.
Charcoal is a pure volatile carbon black residue from animals or plants. For your information, charcoal is generally produced by heating or it could be by burning wood, coconut, bones, and other objects. Charcoal is black, light, easily crushed, and resembles coal, consisting of 85% to 98% carbon, the rest is ash or other chemicals.
Coconut shells in use are usually used as the main ingredient for making charcoal and activated charcoal. This is because coconut shell is a material that can produce a calorific value of around 6,500 – 7,600 Kcal/g.
Read more: Indonesian Coconut Shell Charcoal Best Raw Material Activated Carbon
Type of Charcoal in the World
1. Wood Charcoal
Wood charcoal has a wood base. Charcoal has the main function of cooking. While the other uses of wood charcoal are as a water purifier, use in the health sector, and much more. The wood material used to make wood charcoal is wood that is still healthy, in this case, the wood has not rotted.
2. Sawdust Charcoal
Sawdust charcoal has burnt sawdust. Charcoal from Sawdust is usually easy to find in sawmills or woodworking places. Sawdust is a leftover material that is rarely used anymore by the owner. So the price can be fairly cheap. Besides being able to be used as fuel, sawdust charcoal is usually used for a mixture of fertilizers and can be processed into charcoal briquettes.
3. Rice Husk Charcoal
Rice husk charcoal is commonly used as fertilizer and raw material for charcoal briquettes. The husks used can be obtained at the rice mill. For charcoal, rice husks are also often used as bran for cattle fairs. Husk charcoal can also be a mixture of fertilizer and planting media in the nursery. This is because rice husks have the ability to absorb and store water as food reserves.
4. Coconut Shell Charcoal
Coconut shell charcoal is charcoal made from coconut shells. The utilization of coconut shell charcoal is quite strategic in the business sector. This is because people rarely use coconut shells. By burning directly, coconut shells are the basic material for charcoal briquettes for shisha.
Coconut shells charcoal must be from old coconuts because they are denser and contain less water than young coconuts. The selling price of coconut shell charcoal is quite high. Because in addition to high quality, getting the coconut shell is also quite difficult and the price is quite expensive.
Read more: EASTURA Supplier Coconut Briquettes Indonesia for Shisa and Hookah
7 The Benefits Uses of Charcoal for Health and Beauty
- Cleans the digestive system. The benefits of Indonesian coconut shell charcoal can help you cleanse the intestines and launch the digestive system. Coconut shell charcoal is good for detoxification purposes. Coco Shell Charcoal can remove impurities and toxins contained in the digestive organs.
- As an inflammatory drug. In addition to removing toxins in the body, coconut shell charcoal can be useful for reducing inflammation.
- Heal wounds. In addition to treating inflammation, even festering wounds can be treated by using activated carbon. The method is quite simple, namely by attaching the activated carbon to the wound.
- To stop diarrhea. As already explained, the benefits of coconut shell charcoal, especially those already in the form of activated carbon, can help remove toxins that cause diarrhea and cure diarrhea.
- Prevent hangovers. Indonesian Coconut Shell Charcoal, especially in the form of activated carbon, can be used to prevent hangovers after consuming beer or other alcoholic beverages. This has been proven and is highly recommended to prevent hangovers after consuming alcoholic beverages.
- Purify and purify water. Activated carbon made from Indonesian coconut shell charcoal can be used to filter out various harmful substances carried in the water. Activated carbon is commonly used to purify drinking water so that it can every day.
- To beautify the skin. Activated carbon can be used to beautify the skin that is used as a mask or scrub. Activated carbon will effectively remove dirt that sticks to the surface of the skin and remove dead skin and make skin brighter, whiter and more beautiful.
Read more: Coconut Derivatives Product Supplier for Export | by Eastura 100% Trusted
14 Buyer Country from the Middle East
- Saudi Arabia uses Coconut Shell Charcoal a Shisha fan country for Smoking Shisha, and Arabic Bread Making
- Kuwait is Shisha Hookah Charcoal
- Qatar is one fan of Shisha
- United Arab Emirates (Dubai) Shisha Cubes fan country fan
- Oman uses Indonesian Coconut Shell Charcoal for Shisha Consumers Country
- Iran Country of Shisha Fans and Grill needs
- Iraq uses Coconut Shell Charcoal for cooking needs, and Shisha
- Jordan Fan of Smoking Shisha and Toast
- Lebanon Country Fan of Shisha and toast
- Yemen Shisha Fan Country
- Egypt is a country that uses Indonesian Coconut Shell Charcoal for Shisha users
- Bahrain Shisha Fan Country
- Syria Countries using Shisha
- Cyprus Shisha Fan Country for Smoking, and Bakers
Specification Indonesian Coconut Shell Charcoal
EASTURA provides the best coconut shell charcoal in Indonesia. EASTURA sets minimum standards for delivery by means of quality control. You can learn the specifications below:
read more: [SELL] Coconut Shell Charcoal Briquette from Indonesia for Shisha Use
Contact EASTURA Indonesia to Order Coconut Shell Charcoal
Contact EASTURA The Leading Indonesia Coconut Supplier to discuss your goals by Click button below:
WhatsApp: +62 8953 2775 6688
Read more: Trusted Coconut Derivatives Supplier in Indonesia 2022 EASTURA
basically as a matter of fact because as a result before as an illustration
but as I have said
forthwith by the same token
fourthly by the time until
in the hope that
when in the light of
whenever in the long run
whereas in the meantime
2 thoughts on “Indonesian Coconut Shell Charcoal Benefits Meaning Uses & Specification”
I love it when individuɑls comе together аnd ѕhaгe opinions.
Great website, keeρ it up!
I read thіs article completely οn the topic of the ⅾifferencｅ of һottest and earlier technologies, it’s amazing article.